White Ceramic Butter Dish
- Made from porcelain that is fired at least twice for colour, strength and durability.
- A shallow rectangular dish with lid made from sustainably-sourced oak. For storing and serving butter.
- Porcelain production is a complex process combining modern technology with traditional techniques in a series of connected stages. The raw material is formed into shape using bespoke moulds.
- After drying, rough areas and uneven surfaces are then removed by hand. A two stage firing process then takes place with an initial biscuit firing at 960°C followed by a second glaze firing at 1380°C to establish the classic strength and translucence of the porcelain.
- The wooden lid is made from oak sourced from sustainably-managed European forests and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The lid can be treated with food safe oil or left to age and colour naturally.
- The porcelain is dishwasher and microwave safe. Clean the wood with a soft brush or damp cloth. Do not leave immersed in water or place in a dishwasher. Allow to dry naturally.
Length - 14cm x Height - 6.5cm x Width - 9cm