Introduction and Terms
By visiting our Site you are accepting the practices described in this notice.
What Personal Data We Process
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process includes:
- your name
- your shipping/billing address, email address and/or phone number;
- your bank details, including account number and sort code;
- information related to the internet browser and device you use to access our services;
- the pages visited and individual interactions with our services;
- and/or any other information you provide.
When We Share Your Personal Data
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process donations and send you mailings). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond our network for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Our data retention policy is dictated by data protection laws and we will not keep your data for longer than is necessary.
Your rights under the GDPR are as follows;
- To be informed: we must provide a privacy notice which should contain transparent information of how we process your data.
- Right to access your information: you are entitled to know what information we hold about you and the reasons why.
- Rectification of your data: if you think we are holding incorrect information on you, you may request that these details are updated.
- Erasing your data: you can request for your details to be deleted, in line with the data protection legislation.
- Restrict the processing of your data: you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- Data portability: you have the right to request a copy of the data you have provided us, in a format that is reusable.
- Object to processing your data: you have the right to object to us processing your data for customer profiling or marketing.
- Automatic decision making and profiling: you have a right to object to us using your data in automated marketing and profiling.
Amendments To Your Data
To ask for your information to be amended, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Access Requests
As outlined above, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold on you. To ask for your information, please contact us in writing at:
Bagel&Griff, 6/7, Church Square, Market Harborough, LE16 7NB or by email at email@example.com
You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data. To do this please use the contact details given above. If we are unable to resolve the issue you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners.