- Sustainability and environmentally friendly use of raw materials from the sea through traditional formulas are fundamental elements of Croll & Denecke’s business philosophy.
- The Loofah soap pad is used to place soap bars on the sink to avoid slipping away.
- They can alternatively double up as a washing up pad too.
- The loofah is a one hundred percent natural product obtained from the inside of ripe loofah plants from the tropics. The fibrous material exfoliates the skin thoroughly and gently.
- Made from loofah cucumbers.
- A fully sustainable product
- Soap sold separately.
Length - 12cm x Width - 9cm