Savon de Marseille, made in France.
Exfoliating liquid Marseille soap contains finely ground olive seeds from the Mediterranean Basin to gently exfoliate, and leaves skin delicately fragranced with sparkling citrus notes. This is a soap that breaks new ground while staying true to time-tested techniques, and is made from vegetable oils in a cauldron, using a traditional method.
Paraben and Sulfate free.
The formulas is as natural as possible, 98% of the ingredients in this formula are naturally derived. The remaining 2% enable us to ensure the soap's sensorial qualities and preserve it.
Comes in an elegant recycled glass bottle with a convenient push pump.